February 23, 2009

Wall Street Welfare Queens

Government didn't get us to where we are today. It was the PRIVATE SECTOR! Unbridled greed and corruption from 20 years of deregulation is to blame. We have lost confidence in the PRIVATE SECTOR! Unfortunately government has to step in to fix it. Can you imagine if we would have gone ahead and privatized SS? Until the PRIVATE SECTOR cleans up their act we have no choice. The PRIVATE SECTOR has dismantled any and all rules to play fair. It's a giant ponzi scheme.

I don't want government interference in my life nor do I want certain segments of your party excluding tax paying gay people from getting their fair share(but I digress). Maybe I've been lucky because I've never felt government breathing down my neck. Until Wall Street cleans up their act....BOO.....HOO! "

No comments: